StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi FL Troops!

I see some messages that a few of us are going to Daytona. My pal Les and I are going to be arriving in Daytona either Wednesday (3/3) afternoon or Thursday (3/4) morning. I'm riding up from SFL Wednesday am sometime.

If y'all want to meet somewhere in town at any time, please let us know. We'll be at the Daytona 200 for sure, and I think we're going to try for some demo rides Thursday am at the track.

What could be better than 20 VStroms blazing a trail of death and destruction down Main St. Daytona during Bike Week? I can't think of anything...'cept maybe 30 VStroms.

·
Premium Member
2,830 Posts
'Toner............

I'm hoping to make it...........I usually arrive Thursday morning at the Deland KOA, set up camp, then head to Stetson University (Bator Vintage Bike Auction......www.batorauctions.com) for an hour or so to see what has arrived, and then to the Speedway. I usually hit the speedway everyday.......I understand the Flat Track Races are being held there (outside the speedway) this year.......Thurs Night. I won't make the 200 or MX races.....
The Deland Drag Races are saturday & Sunday (3/6 and 7) and are a hoot......run what ya brung. We could always set a time to meet at the Suzuki Tent??????????????

·
Registered
251 Posts
bike week

There are several of us that are meeting at the Yamaha tent at the speedway on Saturday morning the 6th We will be there between 7 and 8am. We are then planning a rte at Starvos I think at 1:30. Check the UPCOMING ACTIVITIES thread in the Florida forum. Curt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts