StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody In Central Ohio going to the bike show next month?

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 26th Cycle World International Motorcycle Show is Jan 26,27,28 in Cleveland, OH. It is held at the I-X Center. I have no idea how to post links (I don't have a 10 year old around to show me how to do this or I would list it). Just Google motorcycle shows, Cleveland. That's how I found it.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'll be there too.

·
Administrator
16,957 Posts
I can't go the whole weekend, but can we try to pick a day so that we can "all" meet up? How bout you Scarlett Harlot, when do you wanna go up?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm game for the 26th or the 27th, I'll be working the 28th.

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There will be at least two attending from the Columbus area on Sat the 27th. Hope to be up there by mid-morning. Maybe we can all meet at the Zuk display. With any luck MZ will have his 2-piper by then. Isn't there some V-strom code that the newest owner buys lunch?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Just closed the deal. Picking it up Friday in Peninsula. Hmmm, not familiar with that code :)

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So what did ya get?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
New leftover '05 black 1000. First new bike I've ever owned.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Bought her today, pick her up tomorrow :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a quick update on the Columbus contingent of the "V-strom Owners and He-man Women Haters Club" for the big bike show this weekend. It would appear that BigB has an urgent appointment with his gynocologist on Saturday and will forgo the bike show to seek treatment for a painful affliction in his nether region. I will be there come Hades or high water. Will be arriving late AM and looking forward to meeting some of my fellow strom riders. I am in the market for a few farkles. Does anyone know if discounts are offered at these shows?
Kevin

·
Administrator
16,957 Posts
Just a quick update on the Columbus contingent of the "V-strom Owners and He-man Women Haters Club" for the big bike show this weekend. It would appear that BigB has an urgent appointment with his gynocologist on Saturday and will forgo the bike show to seek treatment for a painful affliction in his nether region. I will be there come Hades or high water. Will be arriving late AM and looking forward to meeting some of my fellow strom riders. I am in the market for a few farkles. Does anyone know if discounts are offered at these shows?
Kevin
That was PRIVATE info.....you didn't have to share with the forum!!!!!:mrgreen: I have had a horrible work week, and am also gonna work a bit this weekend. My son has "both" basketball and lacrosse games this weekend, kinda hard to miss those when I am the coach!;) I sure hope the show is good......fill me in!

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So anyone have an opinion of the bike show? I was a little disappointed. The zuk staff I spoke with were very uninspiring. Both stroms had busted turn signals and when I visited again later in the day the one of the signals was removed from the litre bike and both front were removed from the 650. Guess a few people learned how top heavy the strom is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts