StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike night at Sir Benedicts kicks off again (although they have been meeting all winter) every 2nd and Last Tuesday of the month. We are planning to attend this up coming Tuesday April 29th. I think riders show up around 6pm. Sir Ben's has been very bike friendly, have great craft beer and food. Outdoor seating available as well. All makes and models are welcome. Me and three others plan to attend: Two 12 DL650s, 11' KLR 650 and an 88 BMW K75RT. Trying to recruit others that would like to come. Fun place to meet and greet. Located on East Superior street and 8th Avenue East. Keep these dates in your head if you are planning a trip to Duluth. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it is bike night tonight and there is a winter storm warning with accumulating snow so I know my group is not planning to attend tonight:thumbdown:
Hoping for better weather soon or my home may go up for sale.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hoping for better weather soon or my home may go up for sale.
You and me both. I have my long summer trip planned out and if I find a good gig somewhere warmer along the way I may not come back. It's also a shame that your bike night is on a Tuesday, it means I'd have to be off work in order to make it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You and me both. I have my long summer trip planned out and if I find a good gig somewhere warmer along the way I may not come back. It's also a shame that your bike night is on a Tuesday, it means I'd have to be off work in order to make it.
I should clarify, bike night at Sir Ben's is not put on by me but by a group of local riders, many of which are ADV riders. Our plan is to attend and link up with riding mates, hopefully come away with some new contacts to ride with.

As far as moving goes, if I was not tied to my pension plan I would have been gone by now. One of the big perks of no pension is not being tied to a business. Stay warm Wingnut11 and I'm sure our paths will cross this spring (July) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
462 Posts
July! You really think spring will come so early? :green_lol: Your just meant Duluth/Superior area. I actually had hope I might get a couple weekend camping trips up there before the longer summer trip. But between work and the weather I haven't had time.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride tomorrow: Duluth to Ely via N. Shore

Sorry for the late notice, but some friends and I are planning to ride up to Ely tomorrow. Leaving Duluth at 0830, meeting at the Holiday station next to Perkins on London Road (near Lake Aire Bottle Shop). Two KLRs, One Ducati, One BMW, One V-Strom. Riding up the North Shore hwy 61 to hwy 1. Then on to Ely for lunch. Back down through Tower for Coffee, then South on the Vermilion Trail. Should be fun. If anyone is able to go you are welcome to join us. I will be better in the future with posting planned rides. There will be many more to come. PM me or just show up if you would like to go. Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts