StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been seeing a few people on different forums with 'names' for theirs, or others, bikes - such as the CoolStrom, NakedStrom and so on.........So Ive decided to call mine the ToughStrom:var_20:. Anyone have a name for their bike?? Any objections??

I will try to post pics to prove it's toughness............

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
when it is 40 deg C I call it "no chance"--when it is -4 deg C it is "you can't be serious"--somewhere in between there it is the "stromdog":mrgreen:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Politician/reverend might call theirs a rostrom

Musician = strombone

AC/DC fan = thunderstrom

Frequent flyer = deep vein strombosis

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ive been seeing a few people on different forums with 'names' for theirs, or others, bikes - such as the CoolStrom, NakedStrom and so on.........So Ive decided to call mine the ToughStrom:var_20:. Anyone have a name for their bike?? Any objections??

I will try to post pics to prove it's toughness............
well after riding through the weather and rain and all the other mess I did over xmas, ive called mine " the beast ". Ive riden in all this stupid weather over this break, and im still here to tell the tail. ive never seen rain or floods like it, let alone winds. at the end of the day, no matter what you call your bike, no one knows it like you do.....

safe riding....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts