StromTrooper banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike fell over on the right side opposite kick stand side. Turn key and get power to air horn and PIAA lights. Tail light is on too. High beam light is on. But nothing else. No head light or instrument lights. Nothing on the clock either.
Hit start button and get bupkes! Normally when you turn ignition on. the Fuel pump and diagnostics start. But I get nothing. Can anyone help?:headbang::furious:

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts
Check the large connector under the rubber cover in the left side of the fairing. It may also be the connection to the instrument panel at the back of the gauges. Also make sure the connection to the clutch lever switch is intact. It won't affect the loss of instrument lights but it will prevent the bike from starting.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the large connector under the rubber cover in the left side of the fairing. It may also be the connection to the instrument panel at the back of the gauges. Also make sure the connection to the clutch lever switch is intact. It won't affect the loss of instrument lights but it will prevent the bike from starting.
Thanks brother....gotta make sure its good to go. Taking my daughter out for her 12th birthday tomorrow. She loves to ride.
:hurray:

38,702 Posts
The TOS will put a message at the clock position, is reset by turning the ignition switch off, and will not blank the instruments.

38,702 Posts
I consider a headlight relay kit a must have item. The stock wiring isn't up to handling the draw of the headlights over the long term. Run the headlights off relays and the switches and connectors will do much better. Eastern Beaver and Adventure Motostuff carry them. HID kits I've seen also include a relay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.