StromTrooper banner

What "date" is best?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alrighty then, I am going to throw out some dates and lets see where we stand. We will tinker, adjust, blab, gripe, moan, praise, eat and RIDE! The most picked date will be the day....the second most popular will be a "rain day" or backup should the weather be poop.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I think I'll vote for the first one, I don't think I have conflicts with any of them but I just want to ride, so the sooner the better.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Hay BB, what about making the pole so you can pick a couple of dates. I myself can do anything but may 5th. Just askin ;)

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
I think I'll vote for the first one, I don't think I have conflicts with any of them but I just want to ride, so the sooner the better.
This works for me! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think we should ask Jym Ganahl what the weather is going to like. :rolleyes:

I rode to Cincinnati and back last Wednesday and froze my gahoona's off. She held the road good with the wind and trucks beating me up. I even saw three other bikes out too. I thought I would be on the only idiot on the road.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Hey B,

The 19th works as a second pick for me.

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hay BB, what about making the pole so you can pick a couple of dates. I myself can do anything but may 5th. Just askin ;)
I tried to go back in and allow for multiple choices, but I am unsure as how to do that.:confused: I bet that the weather will be much better, by the 21st. The weather does this pretty much every suckin year in April, I'm not really concerned. We could be dealing with some rain outs though!!!!:twisted:

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Gps

If anyone has a GPS and would not mind bringing it, I would really like to see how close I have the speedohealer set. I think it is pretty close, but would like to know for sure. Thanks, Ken

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I could probably make any Saturday work.

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its looking like the 5th!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I voted for the 5th and just remember a prior engagement. I can do any other Saturday. Dang, really wanted to meet everyone also!

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Mr Big B

I noticed that you have selected May 12th. Are you out of town on the 5th? If so I would be more than happy to open up you house for you so that those of us who can make it on the 5th can work on our bikes. I know you would not want to spoil our tech day. That's the kind of guy you are. You will only need to leave the garage door opener behind the bushes and make sure your tool box is unlocked. I'm sure that we can find your beer, operate your grill, and see that most of your tools are returned. Hell, I'll even feed your fish.

Scarlett

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mr Big B

I noticed that you have selected May 12th. Are you out of town on the 5th? If so I would be more than happy to open up you house for you so that those of us who can make it on the 5th can work on our bikes. I know you would not want to spoil our tech day. That's the kind of guy you are. You will only need to leave the garage door opener behind the bushes and make sure your tool box is unlocked. I'm sure that we can find your beer, operate your grill, and see that most of your tools are returned. Hell, I'll even feed your fish.

Scarlett
Piss....the results were public weren't they!:mrgreen: I was good for any of those dates, but I did need to pick one too. I hope I will be here on the 5th, I am hosting this show. I probably would trust you to run it in my absence, but my fish may end up on the grill!:eek: We have to keep Mike "Fourvalve" away from the hot tub....once he is in, he is soaking for a while.

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I figure that you guys can start rolling in whenever you want "within reason"!;) I would really like to be riding by no later than 1 pm, so we need to get an earlier start on tinkering. I know that some of you will be traveling a pretty good distance, but it will be worth it! I figured that by 9 am, we can start the show. What do ya'll think?

Brian

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Hey B-where is the ride gonna be? Can I bring some food/chips/etc?

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
I figure that you guys can start rolling in whenever you want "within reason"!;) I would really like to be riding by no later than 1 pm, so we need to get an earlier start on tinkering. I know that some of you will be traveling a pretty good distance, but it will be worth it! I figured that by 9 am, we can start the show. What do ya'll think?

Brian
That means I have to hit the road by 0600. Damnit - this better be a good ride with GREAT weather.

:twisted:

Tige

1 - 20 of 93 Posts