StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey in case folks here didn't see this and are considering OEM cases.
1) go to suzuki (dot) ca
2) click "Shop Now"
3) for Category choose "Now On Sale"
4) for Accessory Group choose "Luggage" and click "Go"

I got OEM Aluminum top case, mounting kit, 2 piece lock kit for $229 tax's in CDN shipped to my local dealer which is 2 minutes away.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Any of you Canadians up there wanna order me a 38L black top cube box? I really want one to match my side boxes..... $149 us for the black aluminum top box is a STEAL!!! Come on where is the brotherly love??????/

JG

·
Registered
108 Posts
Any of you Canadians up there wanna order me a 38L black top cube box? I really want one to match my side boxes..... $149 us for the black aluminum top box is a STEAL!!! Come on where is the brotherly love??????/

JG

I have a place in Canada but it's on a little island and they won't ship that far out of the beaten path either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It seems there was nothing left until yesterday, now stocks are all back on. :)

I ordered a VSTROM 650 TOURING SIDECASE KIT, which is basicaly the side racks and adaptors for what is a german made Hepco & Becker Junior Flash Enduro (40L + 30L) side case kit with a Suzuki sticker on it, for much less than the face value of the cases alone (which are highly praised for their quality and durability btw).

Thanks to OP!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought received and installed my 3 cases. Ordered only the sides first cause they wanted 349 for the top a month ago. Checked back last week and seen it was on for 199 so i ordered it also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts