Strom Trooper banner

SO.....who's coming?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well......here is another chance for some of ya to join in on some fun riding, and overall great bonding of like minded folks. Since I had to cancel my Labor day bash, I wanted to try another go at a gathering. So I am going to have a gathering on the weekend of September 20th, everyone is free to arrive on Friday evening. The rides will for sure be on Saturday and maybe depending on the interest, we may do some riding on Sunday as well. I want to pull out no later than 10 am on Saturday, as we have allot of miles to cover. For those of you who have attended, you know the host has great amenities for camping. Hot showers and real toilets for you to use, and wait until you see the finished barn we all hang in. I will provide burgers and dogs and snack type stuff, and I will have coffee and donuts for the mornings. BYOB as always, but there is no shortage of places to purchase adult beverages. We ride some great roads, and we have a great time. I will do a poll for interest, please only vote if coming or are "pretty sure". :fineprint: Address is below, and feel free to contact me with any questions or post on this thread. Hope to see y'all, because I am doing this regardless of the turnout, I have plenty of local buds that I know will be coming. ;)

11030 LAKE ROAD
MILLERSPORT, OH 43046

Look for a big tan colored barn......hard to miss!!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
STUFF

Me and Mr Crown are in----------YKW:beatnik:

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thread is quiet and so is the interest, must say I am a bit disappointed. :( I am going to do this no matter how many show up, I know I can count on my local Ohio buds!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You might try sending some PM's. to some of the past regular attenders. I may be bringing a newbie.
Thought about doing that, thinking that is a good idea. Great to hear you are coming again "original gangsta", and hope you bring a friend!

·
1,324 Posts
I emailed Joe and Lenny to see if they're free that weekend. Jodi is possibly interested in adding gender diversity to the "belch-fest" - hehe. I'm thinking through whether to ride 2-up on Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I emailed Joe and Lenny to see if they're free that weekend. Jodi is possibly interested in adding gender diversity to the "belch-fest" - hehe. I'm thinking through whether to ride 2-up on Saturday.
More of a sausage fest, but gender diversity is a good thing. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
STUFF

Are you happy now?:beatnik:

·
Registered
215 Posts
More stuff

HE has friends? just wonderin :beatnik:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts