Strom Trooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
1,324 Posts
I'm in! I'm only 40 minutes away but will likely bring a tent unless the overnight weather sucks. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well.....no responses, so maybe not as popular demand as I thought. :green_lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,983 Posts
I'm watching this thread.. I made a deal with my wife that we would go on alternate years as she has a bit of a framily tradition on the Labour Day weekend. But sometimes things change...

..Tom

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Sounds like a blast but I make a point of not visiting the USA since they threatened to arrest me next time I tried.

:thumbdown:

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm watching this thread.. I made a deal with my wife that we would go on alternate years as she has a bit of a framily tradition on the Labour Day weekend. But sometimes things change...

..Tom
Sure would love to see you again that is a given, heck I am not even sure if I will be able to attend. Once my son gets settled in at Basic, he can make contact and let us know when his 48 hour time off will be. I will be sure to let Glen know ASAP when I have that information, I want to give him the option of going ahead with the party or bailing out. Knowing Glen as well as I do, I am sure he will say "on with the show". :)

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like a blast but I make a point of not visiting the USA since they threatened to arrest me next time I tried.

:thumbdown:
Man I would love to hear the story behind that. :yesnod:

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Always one of my favorite events of the year.

I'm aware of a potential schedule conflict this year, but I think I'll still be able to make it. After all, I've only missed one of these events in the past. Don't want to add to that record.

With any luck I'll be bringing DM with me. It would be her first return since the first year of the BigB bash.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Big B
I can make it Friday but I must leave on Saturday.
I have a annual labor day camping trip on Saturday and Sunday with some of my oldest friends. I can't miss that or I would never hear the end of it.
I would be more than willing to come down early from Cleveland on Friday to help you guys set up or whatever help you may need.
I'm looking forward to meeting some of the Ohio guys. I couldn't make it last year but I want to come at least for Friday night.

·
phatguy in Cbus
182 Posts
Got the date on my ride calendar. Enjoyed 2013! Will not miss Friday evening cookout this year.

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll be there; hope you can make it, B.
I hope to make it too Jeff, I spoke with Glen yesterday and gave him the scoop. Not sure it will happen if I cannot attend, otherwise a few of you would really have to step up and get involved for it to still happen. I will know hopefully in a few weeks, but the lack of people replying in this thread makes me wonder about the turnout anyways.

You and I need to hook up for a ride soon. :)

·
1,324 Posts
I hope to make it too Jeff, I spoke with Glen yesterday and gave him the scoop. Not sure it will happen if I cannot attend, otherwise a few of you would really have to step up and get involved for it to still happen. I will know hopefully in a few weeks, but the lack of people replying in this thread makes me wonder about the turnout anyways.

You and I need to hook up for a ride soon. :)

Include me, gents! :)

·
1,324 Posts
Brian I hope you can make it but if not, maybe it gets scaled down to be a much more modest affair? It would reduce the prep while still giving folks a reason to camp and ride together. I know I'm willing to help, buy yea, work will limit that somewhat. Count me in either way.

·
Super Moderator
16,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Brian I hope you can make it but if not, maybe it gets scaled down to be a much more modest affair? It would reduce the prep while still giving folks a reason to camp and ride together. I know I'm willing to help, buy yea, work will limit that somewhat. Count me in either way.
I sure hope "something" still happens even if I cannot be there, will update ASAP when I know for sure. Ultimately it is up to Glen, since I do this on his property. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Let's get this decided soon. I'm about to put a deposit down on the hookers.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.