StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ADocIZEkE
Meeting up Sunday in Laurelville at the gas station, leave at 10am for a 225 mile tour of the area. Video shows the what the gravel roads are like. There will be one lunch/gas stop at the Goose Creek gas station on rt 50 outside McArthur, OH. This is specialy designed with big bikes in mind and has been preriden with me on my Dl1000.;)
Please sign up on Caveman riders if you plan to attend :D --> http://www.cavemanriders.com/forum/index.php?topic=211.msg1827#new

·
0 Posts
You know we've got a little something going on this weekend too, Luke...

BTD.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know we've got a little something going on this weekend too, Luke...

BTD.
Sorry, not trying to step on toes. Besides I havn't seen anybody around here really taking their stroms off paved surfaces. Figured this would be something diffrent from the typical road rides that go on.:p

·
Super Moderator
16,232 Posts
Sorry, not trying to step on toes. Besides I havn't seen anybody around here really taking their stroms off paved surfaces. Figured this would be something diffrent from the typical road rides that go on.:p
Why in the world would a Strom owner, want to take a perfectly good street bike offroad?;) Stop by the rally if you get a chance....although this is an "on-road" event only.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why in the world would a Strom owner, want to take a perfectly good street bike offroad?;).
Less four wheeled vehicles trying to hit you. :)

Stop by the rally if you get a chance....although this is an "on-road" event only.
Thanks. One of these days you'll have to get that pretty DRZ out and come play.:p

·
Super Moderator
16,232 Posts
Less four wheeled vehicles trying to hit you. :)

Thanks. One of these days you'll have to get that pretty DRZ out and come play.:p
Yeah....yeah I know......but I'm having so much fun riding my new toy!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zg1400, what you gonna do with all that speed? Can't legaly enjoy it. Not that I blame you on aquiring new toys, I picked up one myself. KTM 950SE, first bike I've been on that I can't flat foot!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
For those of you who didn't make it to this ride, "none of you" :p Here's some video from the 09' gravel road ride.:var_50:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone is interested in doing another ride like this or setting up a back roads ride around Vinton County area let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts