StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas on a good video camera to buy [not for the bike].

I'm thinking something with good battery life, reasonable video quality and, of course, not too expensive.

I don't need a camera that does Blockbuster Cinema quality video, just something reliable and not too complicated to use.

Feedback on what you have used and would recommend would be good.

I want something that is available locally here in Australia, I'm not looking to buy online from overseas because I need it within a week.

Thanks,
Ock.

·
Registered
156 Posts
JVC not compatible with a mac

Most of the cameras on the market now are much of muchness, you need to decide if it needs special features i.e waterproof, inbuilt GPS, wifi etc. Most of the cheapies do an awesome job for basic point and shoot work. I bought a JVC unit which cant upload to an apple mac without being converted first on a windows machine so check computer requirements as well. Being slightly biased I would recommend a canon.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basic is good enough for what we want to do.
No Mac involved so that makes it easier to choose.

So many different ones out there it would take months to compare them all which is why I'm asking "The Big Giant Head" that is this forum. [Third Rock From The Sun TV series for those who don't know "The Big Giant Head" reference].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts