StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know it won't win any beauty contest but function is perfect.
I was going on a 50CC ride this week from Jax to San Diego. I outfitted the bike with cruise control, gps, and the perfect top box. Of course the weather went sour and I just went to the Keys instead.
I saw the post on the 20.00 top box and after going to Wally world and looking at it decided on the Sears setup instead. It mounted on the existing top box points that came with the side pods. While it looks big it really did not have that much effect to the wind and balance. With all the bags full it was less that having a rider on back.
Content wise it held a two gallon gas can, tire repair kit, first aid kit, tire inflator, tools, and cleaning supplies.
Function over looks.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's hard to beat that industrial look. No problem with space though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Okay, I know it won't win any beauty contest but function is perfect.>> Content wise it held a two gallon gas can, tire repair kit, first aid kit, tire inflator, tools, and cleaning supplies.
Function over looks.
I'm sure there's room for a kitchen sink as well,,,,,,,

KevinL

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Best of luck with that!:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to mention the feeling I have of being Jed Clampet on two wheels. I can put granny on top and the hound dog on the side bag.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Looks like it will hold a lot of stuff.

I'm thinking of strapping my 8' x 10' backyard shed onto the rear of my V for next summer. Can't beat walk-in storage.:)

M

·
0 Posts
I just love that southern Mullet. I ken make me one o' them! That is by far the most Mullet of top boxes. Even more than the $20. Walmart box.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I saw that one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts