StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to replace the amber turn signal lenses on my 08 with clear ones. I can't find any for sale on eBay. Just wondering if there was a better (as in, cheaper) source than say BikeBandit, or is that pretty much one of the best sources?

Thanks.
Dave

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry gang. Looks like this question has been asked a lot before. I should have searched more thoroughly before posting. Looks like CheapCycleParts is as good place as any at $7.70 ea. I suppose I can check the local dealer but it seems like every time I go there for something, they have to order it.

Still, if someone has a reliable in-line source, I'm all ears.:bigear:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Add the the shipping to the price you'd pay online, and compare to the dealer's price where you probably won't have to pay for shipping.

Even if the dealer is a couple bucks more I'll use them to help them stay in business.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Add the the shipping to the price you'd pay online, and compare to the dealer's price where you probably won't have to pay for shipping.

Even if the dealer is a couple bucks more I'll use them to help them stay in business.
Ditto! I bought my clear lenses for the '08 Wee at my local dealer. When I need OEM parts for either bike, I go to the dealer 1st. Might have to use them for something important sometime. So what if they have to order? If you get them from an online source, you gotta order them too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts