StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I can't search for "Zumo" on this site, I was wondering if anyone could point to a legit, online source for the Zumo with decent pricing?

EDIT: Ignore post. I couldn't figure out how to delete this post. I found a way to use my Amex points towards the purchase price of a 550. Got it for about $300 and points come from business use!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Since I can't search for "Zumo" on this site, I was wondering if anyone could point to a legit, online source for the Zumo with decent pricing?

EDIT: Ignore post. I couldn't figure out how to delete this post. I found a way to use my Amex points towards the purchase price of a 550. Got it for about $300 and points come from business use!!!
I'm planning on going this same route with my Amex points. The best price off the Amex site appears to be $699 and the discount will depend on how many reward points I have by the time I'm ready to pull the trigger. The best price I've seen online from a reputable online vendor has been about $648 with free shipping from pcnation.com

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep...$699 was the price and that was fine with me. I never use my Amex points so that was a pleasant surprise and saved me a bunch of $$!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Once again the Zumo at these prices does not include the GXM-30 antenna which retails for $272 by itself.I ordered the Nuvis 360 from PCnation for $257 yesterday and got the tank bag today.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I see the zumo 550 for $529 online all the time. Add maybe $15 for shipping.
Google up some reviews on the seller before you buy. I think you will be ... impressed.

·
0 Posts
PC Nation, $647 shipped.

I had it in three days.

Also, Garmin is releasing the 2009 North America Map in late April, but will give you the map free if you bought your GPS since Jan. 1st 2008.

BTD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts