StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried my local Cycle Gear, and they claim Scorpion doesn't even make a slip-on for the DL650. Where did you get yours? (and how much?)

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
DucToStrom said:
I tried my local Cycle Gear, and they claim Scorpion doesn't even make a slip-on for the DL650. Where did you get yours? (and how much?)
Really?! I ordered mine through Cycle Gear when they were having one of their sales & got 10% off. Cost was around $280, I think. It was too long ago - I think the retail was $319 back then. This was last summer...

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Have you tried "Pipe City" here in Valley of the Sun? They are in Gilbert next to Helmet Harbor.

Stromette

·
Registered
90 Posts
d2mini said:
ononewheel said:
And I will change the avatar.
Why on earth would you do that? :twisted:
Because Strommette and the other ladies might be offended by our blatant sexism?

Actually I don't think female Strom riders would have such delicate sensibilities, and if they did I'm sure they would tell us!

Although the thought of somebody (male or female!) having a male stripper for their avatar is not that appealing... :shock:

Trevor

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Family friendly site comes to mind. It does make me think about being friendly and starting a family though. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts