StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the best place (cheapest) to buy a suzuki gel seat for my Strom? Oneida Suzuki has them on their web site for $160 + shipping. Anyone know of a better source?

Alternatively, if someone has a used one they want to sell me, send a PM. Thanks. :mod_biggrin:

Buttweary.

·
Registered
450 Posts
You'll occasionally see them for sale here on the board, but Oneida seems to be the one of the better places otherwise.

You might also see if you local shop will price-match Oneida.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Yup, $160 is a good price, as long as the shipping isn't too crazy.

I think I paid $160 delivered, for a new one, from a member here last year, which I thought was great.

The less time you search, and the more time it's on your bike, the more you'll enjoy it :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You may keep a eye on E-Bay, sometimes dealers sell acc. cheap, but like others said, watch out for shipping! Cheers--BB

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I saw on ebay brand new for about the $160

·
Registered
488 Posts
I got a brand new one from Ebay for less than $100 shipped

·
Registered
81 Posts
I got mine new on Ebay for $167 shipped. One of the sellers will put them on sale and drop the price down from $179 to like $152'ish plus $15 shipping.

·
Banned
4,057 Posts
My local zuki dealer has it for 182$ cdn. looks cheaper than 160$ US + shipping.
Have you tried to ask your dealer for a price?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you tried to ask your dealer for a price?
That's what I did. Printed out the Oneida listing and took it to my dealer. Asked them if they would match or best the Oneida price. They did at $155 and no shipping charge. Very Pleased with the seat. Fits well and nice looking.

·
Banned
4,057 Posts
Really, what local dealer? That's a great Canadian price, lowest I have ever heard actually.
Call around, usually modern is pretty cheap, but the price was given to me by JP (where I bought my bike) last august.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Call around, usually modern is pretty cheap, but the price was given to me by JP (where I bought my bike) last august.
Just a guess, but I would say they offered you a special priced, based on the fact that you bought the bike from them.

Just called JP a minute ago, and they told me $284.85.

Haven't come across a Canadian price remotely close to that on the oem gel seat, and I'm a shopper.

I have one already, but he reason I'm interested, is for a bud, who would rather buy locally.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for responses to my original post.

I was able to get a good deal from my local dealer - in my hands for $180US.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts