StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy: Just got an iPOD (the bigger video version rather than the nano). I need to look into a holder for it rather than keeping it in my jacket pocket. I would love it to be powered.

So, any ideas?? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Howdy: Just got an iPOD (the bigger video version rather than the nano). I need to look into a holder for it rather than keeping it in my jacket pocket. I would love it to be powered.

Yup, keep it in your pocket (or wherever) and get an Air Click (remote).

Stromette

Late edit: This probably violates some unspoken law about linking to another forum but in the spirit of helpin' a bro out iw/his iPod remote control choices, click: HERE ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts

Would constant vibration eventually affect the IP if mounted directly to the bike?

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Would constant vibration eventually affect the IP if mounted directly to the bike?
It's got a hard drive, although it is shock mounted. Still, when my kids drop theirs, they break.

Personally, I use a shuffle because it has tactile buttons that work with gloves and I clip it under one of the pocket flaps on my jacket. It also has solid state memory.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Short answer: yes. depending on the amount it will cause it to freeze, skip and eventually fail.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I keep mine in my Tank bag and use an AirClick to control it. It's great - out of curiosity, any reports of issues with the magnet in tank bags and the HD in the Ipod?

·
Clever Title
515 Posts
I've got a Sansa .mp3 player. I put some velcro on the carry case and stick it to the velcro strips on my Darien pants. Works great, and if I get off the bike I don't have to unplug anything. If I'm not wearing those pants, I put it in the map pocket of my tankbag, where I can operate the buttons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts