StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just slacking off and got to thinking about what color I would have chosen if I hadn't bought used and thought that might make an interesting poll.

I have two favorites: They yellow strom and that burnt sort of orangeish sunset color.

Whats yours??? If you have modified your paint job please include a pic

.....don't get me wrong I like my blue one...but bought used and got a a great deal on the blue one I have! I ain't sayin' I'm just sayn' lol

I will tally the votes in a week or two.

·
Registered
224 Posts
:iagree:

Orange is the way to go. Funny part, I didnt like orange that much till I got the Wee.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I really like the white ones.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The orange looks good and it's a new color for the 650 (not to be confused with the yellow 1000 of years past).

People say yellow attracts bugs. I don't know. I think it's speed that attracts bugs. lol

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Mud brown & dusty gray :thumbup:.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Color is subjective, of course, but there is no doubt that the blue ones tend to owned by a better class of loser, as opposed to the general riff-raff that seems to be attracted to the other colors. :)

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
The best, and fastest color is, Rhinoliner.

(With a little rust mixed in here and there for contrast. The rust sets the Rhinoliner off nicely under the right lighting conditions.)

·
Registered
664 Posts
I happen to have the blue, and I'm fond of it, but if I had the choice of all options, I think I would have gone either with the burnt orange or the matte black.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I liked this one, the Decal is a roadmap of BC

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
The Red ones of 05 & 06 are proving their metal in miles ridden around now. As are the Blue guys.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The Orange gets a lot more women.
RC
Had an orange Wee, now a Silver Vee, I'll take the Orange any day, it looked awesome, and everyone commented on good it looked, which for a Strom, is testimony itself!! :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
The best, and fastest color is, Rhinoliner.

(With a little rust mixed in here and there for contrast. The rust sets the Rhinoliner off nicely under the right lighting conditions.)
My man! You make my heart sing. Aesthetics are for weenies!!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts