StromTrooper banner

Best Color for a Vstrom...???

14731 Views 68 Replies 60 Participants Last post by  MikeinLA
Was just slacking off and got to thinking about what color I would have chosen if I hadn't bought used and thought that might make an interesting poll.

I have two favorites: They yellow strom and that burnt sort of orangeish sunset color.

Whats yours??? If you have modified your paint job please include a pic

.....don't get me wrong I like my blue one...but bought used and got a a great deal on the blue one I have! I ain't sayin' I'm just sayn' lol

I will tally the votes in a week or two.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
:iagree:

Orange is the way to go. Funny part, I didnt like orange that much till I got the Wee.

· Premium Member
3,555 Posts
Color is subjective, of course, but there is no doubt that the blue ones tend to owned by a better class of loser, as opposed to the general riff-raff that seems to be attracted to the other colors. :)

· What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,697 Posts
The best, and fastest color is, Rhinoliner.

(With a little rust mixed in here and there for contrast. The rust sets the Rhinoliner off nicely under the right lighting conditions.)

· Registered
674 Posts
I happen to have the blue, and I'm fond of it, but if I had the choice of all options, I think I would have gone either with the burnt orange or the matte black.

· Registered
516 Posts
The Red ones of 05 & 06 are proving their metal in miles ridden around now. As are the Blue guys.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.