StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys !!

I'm seeing a lot of options in EBAY, but there are no clear pictures as of how can they be adjusted, different positions etc..

What do you recommend?

The idea is to place it in the left side so I can adjust it better and move the camera easily... but I don't want the windshield to be in the way so I guess it has to be a little longer?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAM mount. U-bolt ball for around the bars, 3-5in extension arm, and another ball that has an attaching plate that will hold the camera.
Sounds good! Will look again in ebay.. Do you think it's long enough to look over the windshield?

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
I like the helmet mount best. Your body absorbs vibrations and I've had a lot better results with it than a fixed mount.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the helmet mount best. Your body absorbs vibrations and I've had a lot better results with it than a fixed mount.
Well my camera is not really that light... I wonder how I would look hehe

I saw a gopro camera once on a helmet but it's expensive..

Thank u all for ur suggestions!

·
Registered
588 Posts
That's exactly what I've been looking for, thanx! I received a GoPro for Christmas this year and can't wait for the warm weather to get so vids of my fav riding spots around the province. I've been wondering about the mounts and locations so this thread is perfectly timed. :thumbup:

·
Registered
304 Posts
For those who really wanna be cheap

Hardest part is finding a threaded bolt the right size for the tripod mount on your camera, and that isn't real hard. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts