StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi Louis,
Can you post more info on this? Maybe a website link or something? Thanks. Ride safe.
Gary ( we rode together one day of the Mohawk Trail Motorcycle Camping Weekend! )

·
Registered
471 Posts
I would also like to know more about that......Nothing better than the Berkshires.........Well, except Maine.:mrgreen:...........TD

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For some reason I am not able to post the link. It says the account is suspended. But if you try to google Berkshire trial riders, it will get you there.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I would also like to know more about that......Nothing better than the Berkshires.........Well, except Maine.:mrgreen:...........TD
No arguement from me on that, Dick! btw, I drove through your lovely town last month on the way to up to the Maritimes. Nice riding up that way. :thumbup:

I too would like more info. on the Tolland gathering. I missed one because I'm not an AMA member. Does the gathering on the 15th require membership also?

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I'm going to pass on this. I just splurged on a Nolan 104. Group rides don't do enough for me to pay $40. for the previlege. I can ride that day and have a super lunch for less than half that price.:beatnik: Just sorry to miss anyone I met on the Mohawk Trail campout this summer, who might be there.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I too enjoyed the Berkshire get together this spring. I'm not real big on group rides, but I really enjoy the felllowship around the campfire in the evening. I hope we can do it again next spring, if not sooner...........Dick :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts