StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my ride today a Strom was coming down the Bell's Line of Road nearing Kurrajong.

I gave a BIG wave as we passed.

Was it a member from this forum by any chance?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hope my wife is not riding my Strom while I am out of the counrty at the moment, was it black with a large screen???

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope my wife is not riding my Strom while I am out of the counrty at the moment, was it black with a large screen???
I think it was a Burgundy one, not positive though as it was coming through dappled sunlight/shade at the time.

Mate, if my Mrs. would ride my bike any time I'd be doing everything to encourage her :thumbup:

However, she can't reach the ground when she is on board and has absolutely no desire to own a bike of her own [I have enough trouble getting her out on the back of it at the best of times :headbang: ].

Does your Mrs. ride, or own her own bike?

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think it was a Burgundy one, not positive though as it was coming through dappled sunlight/shade at the time.

Mate, if my Mrs. would ride my bike any time I'd be doing everything to encourage her :thumbup:

However, she can't reach the ground when she is on board and has absolutely no desire to own a bike of her own [I have enough trouble getting her out on the back of it at the best of times :headbang: ].

Does your Mrs. ride, or own her own bike?
No, she rides our horses, not bikes,
She likes pillion rides/touring and the view past my shoulders, unlike some other bikes flat seat design, also we have intercom that she can plug her mp3 player into. I would be concerned if she tried to ride the strom due to her short height !!.... so my bike and 4wd remian mine due to distance to the controls. Hopefully I will be back home long enough to attend one of the rides one day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts