StromTrooper banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. Who was that riding west on Bell Boulevard yesterday (Saturday) on an orange Wee? You wouldn't have noticed me since I was driving a cage. You went by so fast I couldn't get to the horn in time. I wanted to turn around and chase after you but there was no way I would have been able to do so in time.

This raises the question: how many V-Strom are there in the Belleville/Quinte area? I know of only one other besides myself - and you - the mystery rider. While I have had very few Strom sightings I think there HAS to be more than three in the area.

If you belong to this or other V-Strom forums let's hear from you. I'd be interested in sharing stories and knowledge with you. OK? :thumbup:

· Registered
306 Posts
OK. Who was that riding west on Bell Boulevard yesterday (Saturday) on an orange Wee? You wouldn't have noticed me since I was driving a cage. You went by so fast I couldn't get to the horn in time. I wanted to turn around and chase after you but there was no way I would have been able to do so in time.

This raises the question: how many V-Strom are there in the Belleville/Quinte area? I know of only one other besides myself - and you - the mystery rider. While I have had very few Strom sightings I think there HAS to be more than three in the area.

If you belong to this or other V-Strom forums let's hear from you. I'd be interested in sharing stories and knowledge with you. OK? :thumbup:
There are two, actually three more. My friend has a yellow one the same as mine, another has a blue one, except I am only a seasonal guy. When the season's over I'm usually headed back in a westerly direction.

· What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,697 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.