StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be a one-day thread, because news articles on Internet news portals usually only display for a day, if that long. But of general interest...

MSN.com is headlining an article right now titled "Belles on Wheels" -- well-written and -covered description of the increase in female motorcycle riders. 'Stroms are not mentioned -- not surprising in that the height doesn't fit most in the female demographic -- but the GS500, SV650 in the Suzuki line are highlighted, as well as the Buell Blast and others like the Ninja 250.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
This should be a one-day thread, because news articles on Internet news portals usually only display for a day, if that long. But of general interest...

MSN.com is headlining an article right now titled "Belles on Wheels" -- well-written and -covered description of the increase in female motorcycle riders. 'Stroms are not mentioned -- not surprising in that the height doesn't fit most in the female demographic -- but the GS500, SV650 in the Suzuki line are highlighted, as well as the Buell Blast and others like the Ninja 250.
Shall we ask Janice to enlighten them!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
what's next

A few years ago it was all the rage for women with $$ (and/or those with too much credit) to be driving Porsches and other sports cars (though most didn't drive stick). Now they are buying HDs and the ones without the means are on sports bikes. First it was the right to vote, then smoke cigars, now they want our toys. What's this world coming to? Next they will want to be on top.

R.I.P. (Retire In Peace, thanks for the great ride.)

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shall we ask Janice to enlighten them!
It appears Janice is busy trippin' in Vermont (maybe that's a double-entendre). She'll see it when/if she sees it. I thought about posting in Strom Sisters but decided that forum was by them and not about them, at least from me.

A few years ago it was all the rage for women with $$ (and/or those with too much credit) to be driving Porsches and other sports cars (though most didn't drive stick). Now they are buying HDs and the ones without the means are on sports bikes. First it was the right to vote, then smoke cigars, now they want our toys. What's this world coming to? Next they will want to be on top.
I've thought about it and decided that's all OK!

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have no problem introducing American male indoctrination to women whom like it "on top" regarding the article's suggested female viewpoint of alternate position(s).

Shoot, actually less work for me. I like to watch women work. :cool:

Kindest regards,

-Will

1 - 6 of 6 Posts