StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been reading around the threads for a few months now and decided it's finally time to introduce myself. I got my wee in November of last year and it is my first bike. It's a 2014 Adventure and I'm loving every second of it. I've since replaced the original tires with the Kenda Big Blocks. It's an extremely capable bike and can't wait for the weather to get better to go riding. I live in Miami, FL so unfortunately there aren't many exciting off road trails to go on, but we make the best of it. Summers are al most too hot to ride so we're excited for the winter time. Anyway, on to the pics!

She was off road the day after I bought her.

One of the few nice dirt trails around

After the big blocks got put on, we decided to do some hardcore off roading.

She keeps up with the big boys

Gotta take her to the beach.. right?

You aint having fun unless you're dirty
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/t31.0-
8/11703296_10154129165458146_6683108624456156312_o.jpg

Unfortunately I did lose my balance once and swamped her, no problem though. Pull the plugs and push all that water out. Changed the oil and she rides like nothing ever happened.

Thanks for reading my long intro and hope to connect with other enthusiasts.

·
Registered
10,149 Posts
:thumbsup:

Nice pictures. They are crazy fun machines.

You may want a skid plate for that. :wink2:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've never seen a Vstrom that deep in mud that wasn't dropped out of an airplane. Glad you could "salvage" your wheels. ?skid plate in the future? Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Welcome to the forum
FIrst bike and hanging with serious single trackers....gutsy. Get that bash plate -have fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumbsup:

Nice pictures. They are crazy fun machines.

You may want a skid plate for that. :wink2:
I'm certainly enjoying the hell out of it... and yea I really should get one.

I've never seen a Vstrom that deep in mud that wasn't dropped out of an airplane. Glad you could "salvage" your wheels. ?skid plate in the future? Welcome to the forum!
Yea I put that bike through it's paces. It's a lot of fun when I get looks from the ATV guys that go out there.

Welcome to the forum
FIrst bike and hanging with serious single trackers....gutsy. Get that bash plate -have fun.
Thanks I'm certainly enjoying it. My buddy with the xr650l recommended I get the vstrom since I do some highway riding now and again. When we go off roading though the lack of ground clearance does become an issue sometimes. Nothing 2 guys can't handle though. It's an awesome fun bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts