StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm sure it could if you find all the screws and tabs. However, you'd have a very large, awkward empty space that you'd have to find a way to fill.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the bike but I sure hate the look of that beak. IMO it makes the bike look 'silly'.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I love the bike but I sure hate the look of that beak. IMO it makes the bike look 'silly'.
I agree Suzuki could have done it differently...twin headlights like the WEE and contempory bikes would aid "road presence" and increase visibility and perception by other motorists.As well as making the bike easier on the eye ;)
however- just like the daggy topbox I,ve fitted , The Beak isnt seen when you're riding the bike! ;)
Possibly painting the beak satin Black with that temporary "peel off" paint or vinyl wrap might offer some "visual relief"!!
Our V2 is the Candy Red, so the beak is like a Beak-on!! (beacon;) ) lol

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Revzilla did a nice article about how the adventure tour bikes are all getting beak-ed. Will be interesting to see if manufacturers will cycle.

·
Registered
111 Posts
How can it peck at corn on the ground and catch worms while you're getting coffee and paying for gas in the convenience store?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to buy one...

Revzilla did a nice article about how the adventure tour bikes are all getting beak-ed. Will be interesting to see if manufacturers will cycle.
Going out of my way to find the model I like and not have this beak. What purpose does it serve? I have to agree with others it just looks silly. Is there some benefit to this I'm missing?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts