StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
I talked to a couple of folks that use them. They apparantly enable a lot of air flow under your butt - which keeps you from sweating in the hot weather. But one gentleman informed me that he removes the beaded cover when the weather turns cold. Mentioned something about not liking all that cold air flowing past certain parts of his anatomy... :shock:

K

·
0 Posts
i have one of the beaded seat covers you speak of.it is great in really hot weather and does exactly as claimed.more air moving under your butt.on 100+ degree days it is essential to prevent that wonderful condition called monkey-butt.you getting the visual now?sorry.i've also found it to be quite useful in heavy downpours to let the water flow under you instead of forming a little lake in your lap.on cold mornings the airflow is a little less welcome in that area,but use it once just in case you doubt how much air it flows.it flows a lot.a purchase i'd make again for sure. :D

H

·
0 Posts
I have one. Rode on July 5 from Houston to Austin and part way back. Works very well. In saddle for 3 hours without heat or pain. The ones at Sampson are made by a riding couple who also have a web site and sell direct. Beadriders.com. Bought mine from sampson. Had a little accident and needed repair/ replacement of beadrider, sent it back to sampson. Received it back (new) from beadrider. Contact them first. Had slower response from sampson.

Houston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts