StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday at 5pm ish, I finished a new fork install on my 500lb bike, so I took it for a little test run. In a 8' deep "V" shape ditch. I dropped the bike. The ditch had such a steep angle that I couldn't get to or under it, so I just squatted very deep and forced the bike up the slope. Due to having to flip the bike against the back slope, I had very little mechanical advantage.

I get the bike up and ride home. Later that night, I began to hurt, and I thought I was just getting very sore. Sunday night, I woke up throwing up blood and pouring blood from both ends. Two surgeries in two days, and I have another scheduled for next week.

My ass was so swollen that I couldn't fart and the pressure cut off my ability to pee. 4 Days and no farting people. Think about it.

There is a moral to this story somewhere. I don't know what it is.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Probably best to call some family/friends to help lift it in times like that hmm?

You know now what "too much" looks like anyway.

Scary stuff.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the smoking surgeon that spent two days putting my booty back together. Talk about embarrassing. LMAO <--- literally

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I essentially went from no roids to the worst case ever. Everything internal bled, swoll, and and cut off the booty. Externally looked a water balloon. Tore my stomach as well.

Two days with a razor on your arse in not good people.

I lift all the time, I am in shape, and I did get my back to the bike as best I could. I should have just walked until I found someone.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I'm glad she could rectify the situation.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am making fun of my misfortune for you. Go ahead and laugh and envision this. It is the absolute truth:

Monday, they were trying to just put some things together, so I could have real surgery on Tuesday. So fine ass has her head in my ass, and she has to call a female assistant to hold one cheek. That doesn't work, so she calls another to hold the other cheek down.

I asked her did she just want to send out fliers.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Unfortunately, unlike a cruiser with engine guards, the 'Strom falls over flat as a pancake.

I have given up even thinking about trying to pick it up myself. There's nowhere to leverage it up. The side of the seat is basically on the ground, so you can't do like those videos of people using their butt and legs to push the bike upright.

Get some help if your bike is down and save yourself from injury.

Hope you get better soon, and your ass is back into its normal configuration.

Videos would have made your post better. :thumbup:

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'm glad she could rectify the situation.
Damn, beat me to it. You are kinda of anal about replying so quickly, aren't you? :mrgreen:

Phinhead, glad to hear you are doing better.

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
So, you had a "Grand Opening", of sorts........:mrgreen:
Off Topic: last time I went in for a Colonostopy, just prior to being "put under" into LaLa Land, I gave the Doc a wine cork.......told him if he got into trouble "in there", to use it as a back-up.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
:jawdrop: Here's to a speedy recovery. And lift with your knees next time instead of your butt......:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Unfortunately, unlike a cruiser with engine guards, the 'Strom falls over flat as a pancake.

I have given up even thinking about trying to pick it up myself. There's nowhere to leverage it up. The side of the seat is basically on the ground, so you can't do like those videos of people using their butt and legs to push the bike upright.

Get some help if your bike is down and save yourself from injury.

Hope you get better soon, and your ass is back into its normal configuration.

Videos would have made your post better. :thumbup:
This is the precise reason I stopped taking my panniers off when I "wasn't using them". They make a lift extremely easy.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
Here is the smoking surgeon that spent two days putting my booty back together.
At least you know who to go to if you need a vasectomy. Ask her to palpate very, very thoroughly just to be sure she gets the right spot.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Damn, beat me to it. You are kinda of anal about replying so quickly, aren't you? :mrgreen:
With some hindsight and after probing into my motivations I might admit to that.

But you beat me to that, eh?

Show up for your follow-up in a kilt, they like that.

I had no idea that trying to lift a bike could result in such injuries

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its just the scenario in which I lifted it. There is no way to get below the bike in that situation. It was a deep squat and heave.....and all hell broke loose apparently.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
With some hindsight and after probing into my motivations I might admit to that.
Looks like you got right to the bottom of things quickly.

:beatnik:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts