StromTrooper banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dimensions would be extremely helpful. What program do you use to open the file? I'm looking at it in Adobe Illustrator, that might be why the dimensions are off.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Converted to inches.

Tac Pro looking at your drawing I think mine is slightly updated with one of the rear bolt on points included. Also My drawing has a cutout which clears the foot peg (if I remember correctly) your drawing has the convex curve which gets in the way.

If you are cutting this out with CNC then you could add a bolt on point for the rear right corner to attach to exhaust bolt just behind the footpeg.

If I remember correctly the bend angles are 25 and 35 degrees but I will try to confirm this in the next few days.

The side pieces will need to be cutout separately and then welded in place as you can't do the bends on a pan brake.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Tac Pro looking at your drawing I think mine is slightly updated with one of the rear bolt on points included. Also My drawing has a cutout which clears the foot peg (if I remember correctly) your drawing has the convex curve which gets in the way.
It's your drawing. I just added the dimensions for people who had problems opening the file.
My bike already has a skid plate, but it's generous of you to offer your work gratis.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts