StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regrettably, the Barry Sheene Festival of Speed is on at Eastern Creek Raceway from 23rd-25th March - the same weekend as the Bingara get-together.

At this stage I was planning to go to Bingara but I'm now leaning towards going to Eastern Creek instead.

Is anyone else going to the Festival of Speed? The Barry Sheene Festival of Speed | Official Website

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Irrespective of whether anyone else is going to Eastern Creek [and I'm sure some will be] why don't you go anyway?

You mentioned a long time ago that you were thinking of going to the event. :fineprint:

·
Super Moderator
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be in Launceston for the V-Strom Gathering this year.

·
Super Moderator
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
As my early departure to Tassie, scheduled for Friday 15th for the V-Strom Gathering, has been cancelled, I'll spend at least one day at Eastern Creek - with my new Pentax K-5 (if it arrives) and the new DA* 60-250mm.

A pic from last year:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
As my early departure to Tassie, scheduled for Friday 15th for the V-Strom Gathering, has been cancelled, I'll spend at least one day at Eastern Creek - with my new Pentax K-5 (if it arrives) and the new DA* 60-250mm.

A pic from last year:

Pentax,thats banned substance on the ASADA book,I had no idea they were still making them.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I will be out at the Barry tomorrow, always a good day out, plenty of nice old bikes to look at, and some good racing as well. Will be there with the Yamaha XS650 Club

Jason

·
Super Moderator
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I went today and I now feel so inadequate. This bloke turned up so I had to sneak away and hide my little DA* 60-250 F4 lens.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts