StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any please point me in a direction for a pair of barkbuster that will fit a 2018 v strom 1000 with the wind cover that is in stock in the u.s. or is reasonably priced outside the u.s. thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got mine from Rezilla. They were the Barkbuster Storm model and it shows them in stock. $145.00 is that responsible??? They help alot in bad weather and saved the grip and mirror on a slid down the street. Ground through the plastic but the Barkbuster didn't bend.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have the link handy?
I got mine from Rezilla. They were the Barkbuster Storm model and it shows them in stock. $145.00 is that responsible??? They help alot in bad weather and saved the grip and mirror on a slid down the street. Ground through the plastic but the Barkbuster didn't bend.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ordered thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those ended up not fitting, had to send back. They dont a make a model specific 1 for 2018

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They make universal ones, mine was model specific. The clamps thatgo on the bars are small

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Get some Tusk handguards <1/2 price of Barkbusters.

Buy the guards with swivel adapters, shields of choice. Typically you have to play with the fitment no matter what guards you're mounting.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
You can buy the Barkbuster clamps for fat bars.

Measure your bars and do a search.

Here down under it would add $15 to the cost.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I had to get tapered clamps for the Protaper bars I put on and smaller bar ends to fit inside the aluminum bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts