StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey we are going to Barcelona in August and wondered if we could rent a Strom or if it would be better to rent, don't laugh, scooters. After a little research it seems they have scooter paths all over the place. We will just need them for a day.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Probably better of with the scooter. I lived in Barcelona for a year and though we rented a car for trips to France, etc, we found scooters to be the best way to get around on a regular basis.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably better of with the scooter. I lived in Barcelona for a year and though we rented a car for trips to France, etc, we found scooters to be the best way to get around on a regular basis.
Thanks a lot. Considering I will just be driving for a day I think renting a 125cc scooter to take us around will be the best way to do. Someone said that the center of gravity on a scooter is way forward and you have to really lean into the thing to keep balanced.

Hey whats with the big church that looks like a sand castle? My understanding is they have been building it for like 1000 years or something.

Anything in Barcelona you think we should see? After two days there we get on a cruise ship so no more chances to ride after that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts