StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time is rapidly approaching for the Barber Vintage Festival.
The Bikes, the races, the flea market and THE MUSEUM are fantastic!!!
If you have never been there you owe it to the biker in you to go at least once.
If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the Barber Vintage Websitehttps://www.barbermuseum.org/events/barber-vintage-festival/.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I went a few years ago and was blow away by now nice all the people were that worked there. The place was like a Disney World for Motorcycle’s. A beautiful place and spotless. The price are also a great deal. If you go you will be happy ?.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
The museum is fantastic but in short order you are on sensory overload. Its really hard to process it all. One second you're standing a few inched from a Britten the a Ducati Super Mono then 100 other bikes even rarer. Then 100 more bikes even rarer and on and on.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to let you know the Museum has nearly doubled in size in the last two years and the flea market is supposed to be doubled in size this year.
I've gone the last 4 years and each year it gets better.
Will be going for just one day this year.:frown2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
The time is rapidly approaching for the Barber Vintage Festival.
The Bikes, the races, the flea market and THE MUSEUM are fantastic!!!
If you have never been there you owe it to the biker in you to go at least once.
If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the Barber Vintage Websitehttps://www.barbermuseum.org/events/barber-vintage-festival/.
Tks so much for bringing this to my attention, living up North I was not aware of it, now I'm planning to go.

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
BaBa's..........

Yes, me and my bunch of Decatur, Alabama hooligan (not really) buddies will be there again this year in Swap Meet Spots H29/H30.........my 13th year there!! We are bringing 6-10 bikes to sell and lots of parts/moto-schtuff. I was donated a vstrom Backrest system by another member here, so if anyone wants to come to the event and grab it, shoot me a PM. The swap meet has grown by 150 spaces this year.....now around 600 total. But.........the new additional spaces are separated by the main swap meet. The new spaces are located up on the hill, past Ace Café Corner, where the old Moto-X Track was held a few years. Kinda strange, but we'll see how that works out. There is a waiting list of people who want a swap meet space every year. Come by my spot, sit in the shade, have something to eat/drink, and enjoy October weather in Bamaland........:wink2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Last year was the first Vintage Fest that I have missed.It is almost impossible to see everything if you keep going back to try and catch a lot of racing.
Tom

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts