StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
17,397 Posts
Hooorrayyy...another one of these Bandit vs Strom threads!!!!!!;) Lets just put it this way, these are 2 different bikes that are very good. Just get the one that speaks to you the most, and GO BUY IT!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Easy Big B, not everyone can use the $#@%^* search feature. Maybe we should compare the Strom to a Diablo:twisted: Maybe I should have another DRINK...:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Administrator
17,397 Posts
Easy Big B, not everyone can use the $#@%^* search feature. Maybe we should compare the Strom to a Diablo:twisted: Maybe I should have another DRINK...:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This has "already" been debated more than once.;) As far as the search function goes......EVERYONE needs to learn how to use it. It really helps with repetitive thread topics, and the answers you seek may already be there. MAKE SENSE?

Brian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My last post

Well, I have used the search feature and I must say there were tons of entries and very little of it covered what I asked. But I tell you what, don't worry about it, because I am done. I appreciate Wraighter's response but Big B's is really disappointing, especially coming from a Super Moderator. So, not that it matters, but I am done with you all. Enjoy your bikes.

Dan

·
Registered
704 Posts
These people forget once in a while that they were new once too. I haven't had the best of luck with the search either. Sometimes it's easier to ask again. What's the big friggin' deal?

·
Administrator
17,397 Posts
Well, I have used the search feature and I must say there were tons of entries and very little of it covered what I asked. But I tell you what, don't worry about it, because I am done. I appreciate Wraighter's response but Big B's is really disappointing, especially coming from a Super Moderator. So, not that it matters, but I am done with you all. Enjoy your bikes.

Dan
Sorry you feel that way, I don't believe that I was a jerk to you.:confused: I was trying to invoke a bit of humor, and I guess it backfired.:rolleyes: When you have the job of sorting out all the repetitive thread topics and trying to keep things in order, then maybe you and "others" will understand. We get new people in here every single day, and many don't take the time to read and explore before posting a thread topic. Heck......people who have been here for awhile sometimes do the same thing. Hopefully you will reconsider hanging out here. It takes alot to run a forum, it just doesn't run itself!!!!

By the way....I simply typed in Bandit 1250 in the search forums button, and I got 26 threads talking about the Bandit in one way or another. I also found alot of answers and concerns that you may also have had comparing all Bandits to the 1000 or 650 Strom. I also found very specific comparisons of the 1250 Bandit compared to the Stroms. You have the option of searching by thread topic or by postings. We are much nicer and more patient here than at most forums IMHO...when it comes to repetitive questions.

CYCLE WORLD JULY ISSUE, AND MOTORCYCLIST JULY ISSUE..... has some fantastic write ups on the new Bandit 1250. That can give you more info than most of us here can, due to it being a new bike. As far as I know, only 1 member here owns a new Bandit 1250. I had a 2003 B12 and I loved it, but I like my 1000 Strom much better overall. The 1250 is NEW and is a whole different animal than the B12.

Brian

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey Brian I still want to compare the Strom to the Diablo... LOL...:mrgreen: Cheers and if I wasn't so tired I'd have a drink for ya.:D Glad to see that I'm not the only smart a$$ that people don't get.

Dann

Have a nice day, unless you planned otherwise...

·
Registered
163 Posts
None of my business but Big B did not seem out of line to me.

Sometimes people think something is funny, sometimes they do not.

Personally, I think it is funny when a thread evolves into something it was not from the beginning. For example, this started as a Bandit / V-Strom question. It will be fun to see if it morphs into a "I got it, Big B" vs "Why does Big B have a Bee up his @$$?" volley.

How do you moderate that?

Would this put Big B in a conflict of interest?

So many important questions, so little time to ride.

Blessings,

Christopher.

·
Administrator
17,397 Posts
Pretty sure it is Zenman that has a new Bandit 1250, maybe anyone that is interested in a comparison, can send him a PM.

If we are going to keep this thread, I wanted to stay on topic. I HOPE I have been somewhat helpful.:mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts