StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be (at least!) two meet ups in Bancroft this spring.

Sunday April 2nd and tentatively May 13th. (The May 13th is Mother's Day so I could see the date changing.)

It will be the same as last year for meeting place and time so I will cut and paste Last Year's details below.

Please note this is not a ride, but rather a Meet and Great. Some people will meet at different places and ride together. I don't expect a huge amount of people for April 2 as for many it is early in the season but assuming the weather isn't horrible I know the most devoted, skilled, best looking, smartest, best riders would show on April 2nd.

..Tom

---------------------------------------------

We will meet at noon at the Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub (used to be South Algonquin Eatery And Pub and before that Thomas Oliver's Pub.) The location is on the northwest side or Highway 28 and highway 62 in Bancroft.

Here is a link to a Google Map Street view (zoom out to get a sense of the location.)

Google Maps

This is not an organized ride, but rather a meet up. Some of us will meet at 9am at the Tim Horton's in Port Perry and ride up. (This Timmies is the one at the extreme East end of Port Perry on highway 7a on the North side near lake Scugog.)

Here is Google Maps Street View of the Timmies in Port Perry: Google Maps

If you are planning on coming please let us know in this thread so we can let
Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub know how many to expect for lunch.

Any and all bikes and riders are welcome!

·
Registered
708 Posts
There will be (at least!) two meet ups in Bancroft this spring.

Sunday April 2nd and tentatively May 13th. (The May 13th is Mother's Day so I could see the date changing.)
I'll be missing this one. Working Sunday.

Enjoy the ride and get-together folks.

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like a decent day on Sunday.

Hopefully the rain washes away the salt (for those of you worried that your bike will instantly fall apart into a ball of rust at the first sign of salt. :) )

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice to see you guys today!

Thanks Syd, Shane, John (long time no see!), Rob, Al for coming! Like I said " Only the most devoted, skilled, best looking, smartest, best riders" showed up! :)

Unfortunately Syd and John left before this picture was taken:

..Tom

·
Registered
815 Posts
Missed the photo op :(
Good to see you again Tom, and meet everyone else.
Hope to get out more this year.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Yup, good to see everyone and thanks for the ride Tom and Shane.
Great day to dust off the bike and shake out some of the cobwebs that have been collecting over the last few months.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts