StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Road Toads Annual Bancroft Meet and Greet is Sunday April 10th this year.

We will meet at noon at the Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub (used to be South Algonquin Eatery And Pub and before that Thomas Oliver's Pub.) The location is on the northwest side or Highway 28 and highway 62 in Bancroft.

Here is a link to a Google Map Street view (zoom out to get a sense of the location.)

Google Maps

This is not an organized ride, but rather a meet up. Some of us will meet at 9am at the Tim Horton's in Port Perry and ride up. (This Timmies is the one at the extreme East end of Port Perry on highway 7a on the North side near lake Scugog.)

Here is Google Maps Street View of the Timmies in Port Perry: Google Maps

If you are planning on coming please let us know in this thread so we can let
Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub know how many to expect for lunch.

Any and all bikes and riders are welcome!

..Tom

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
What the heck it is? Telepathic connection or mind reading? Last night I was wondering what date it will take place this year and looked for the last year posting. It was around 3 o'clock last night. I woke up checking out what's up and here you are (few hours later) - just unbelievable! If it's not freezing, snowing, heavy raining I'm in. And perhaps 2 or 3 more.

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the heck it is? Telepathic connection or mind reading? Last night I was wondering what date it will take place this year and looked for the last year posting. It was around 3 o'clock last night. I woke up checking out what's up and here you are (few hours later) - just unbelievable! If it's not freezing, snowing, heavy raining I'm in. And perhaps 2 or 3 more.
Maybe it was the 15°c weather yesterday that put the thought in our minds? :)

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in depending on weather haha. I've yet to make it to this so hopefully 2016 will be the year I do!

You better! :)

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am planning on being there-Weather permitting of course!:cheers2::mod2_tank:
Yeah you better as well! (I still have your Christmas present at home and I plan on bringing it so if you don't come you prob won't ever see it! :smile2: )

..Tom

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I will try to make it up. Oddly, I had a cottage on Lake St. Peter (about 1/2 hour north of Bancroft) until about 2 years ago. Would have made a nice coffee stop.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts