StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the weather forcast looks like Saturday ride might be much more fun then Sunday. Who agrees and wants to come? The same meeting points and places as a Sunday ride. (I hope V Tom does not have a problem with that).

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Possibly! I will let you know this evening. The weather does look much better.

·
Administrator
13,745 Posts
Any riding is good riding!

If any of you guys take 407 you might see me between 404 and Pine Valley around 8 am as I head into work. Be sure to wave!

..Tom

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I think I am going to come on Sat now given the rain alerts for Sunday.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I'm going to hold out for Sunday and hope for the best :)

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Too nice of a day to ride. I am rolling for Bancroft to meet at noon.

Have a good ride

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Great Ride Today

That was a great ride today. Nice temperatures, dry roads, lots of swift moving water in the rivers and ice on the lakes.

After meeting Rick123 & RickTor at Bancroft we decided to put in a few KM's on a nice sunny day.

Did a run up up to Wilberforce / Elephant Lake Rd / Combemere / Old Barrys Bay Rd/ Wilno Tavern for some lunch. Foymount / Calabogie / 511 Thats where we parted.

Note: The 135 km/h max speed must have been a steep decent and I quickly returned back to the posted speed limit.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
800+km? is that all from today!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Just got home safe and sound. Tired like hell (3.5 of sleep last night). It was great to meet and ride with you guys. Looking forward to ride with you again and explore some more of Pula's backyard roads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts