StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
17,395 Posts
Had one on my Concours 1400, real nice seats.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I had one on my Versys and, like the previous poster said, it was a very nice seat. But frankly, I found the Seat Concepts seat more comfortable, and half the price. Some DIY involved however.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I too have a Seat Concepts. Love it and the price is tough to beat. You don't have to DIY. Send them your old pan and they will mount the seat stuff for you. I did my own though, not hard. You just have to pay attention.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a Baldwin Gran Touring Saddle on my Glee. I love it. It actually made touring possible for me. I couldn't hardly stand the stock for much more than an hour at a time. I've never had any of the other after market seats so I really can't speak as to how it compares them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
+1 on the Baldwin Grand Touring Saddle (vinyl). I did New Orleans to Yellowstone (5000+ miles) with no problems. Best purchase for my bike!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Question for those of you who have the Seat Concepts seat.

My only issue with the stock seat is pressure on the inner thighs. It's as if there's simply a bit too much foam in the area of the seat that wraps around the back of the tank, so that it presses into one's inner thighs.

Would appreciate comments from those with the Seat Concepts seat as to how it is different in this regard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts