StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the Blessing this year. It apears that I have a free day away from the wife and kid and may wander up there if the weather works out. Was wondering if anyone on here wants to hook up and ride up there together??

Sikk Kipper??

Id be coming from Muskegon. The ride up there takes maybe 1-1/4 hours from my place taking back roads. If anyone is interested we can hook up and ride up there together and check it out. I havent been up there in a few years so I suppose I am due again.

If youve never been to one its a pretty cool sight.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
I was there about 10 years ago back when I lived in TC. It was a neat deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Don, I'll probably be heading up there as long as work cooperates. I think we may have a group going up together from RIDE GR. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds like something I'd be up for. I'm coming from Midland, so I'd have a nice ride just to get to the actual ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
cunnibra:

i'm from gr too and i'm a former RIDE member now living in S. Korea. Just bought a dl1000 last week and am looking forward to riding it this summer.

when's the blessing this year?

thanks,

jesse

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cunnibra:

i'm from gr too and i'm a former RIDE member now living in S. Korea. Just bought a dl1000 last week and am looking forward to riding it this summer.

when's the blessing this year?

thanks,

jesse
Blessing is on May 18th at the Baldwin airport.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts