StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering both the "GS" and the "City".
Does anyone have direct experience fitting either of these on the new 2012 wee?
Is the city too small?
Is the GS to big?

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
City fits fine. I've been using one on my '07 for a couple of years and bought a new one for my '12. Personally, I would not go larger. It will start hitting control at full steering lock.

·
Registered
104 Posts
City fits fine. I've been using one on my '07 for a couple of years and bought a new one for my '12. Personally, I would not go larger. It will start hitting control at full steering lock.
I have the largest size they make on my 07 v and there is no problem with interference.

·
Registered
36 Posts
any chance of a photo mounted? the bag I got (on the tank lock) looks stupid with the amount of space between it and the tank.

Ta
Al..

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
any chance of a photo mounted? the bag I got (on the tank lock) looks stupid with the amount of space between it and the tank.

Ta
Al..
Think of it this way: it won't scratch the paint.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've been very happy with my City Bag. Nice size and expandable. I would not go with the electric version again. The connection is fragile and after a year or two stopped working. I’m going to wire in an SAE connector. I would get this same bag (-electrics) again. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts