StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who makes bag liners for the Adventure bags? I'd like to be able to unlock the lids, grab the bags and go into the motel after a long ride without taking the cans off. I measured and went to many places but cannot find liners that fit. Yes, I did a Google search. Any help is appreciated.

·
Adventure Traveler
285 Posts
Anyone know who makes bag liners for the Adventure bags? I'd like to be able to unlock the lids, grab the bags and go into the motel after a long ride without taking the cans off. I measured and went to many places but cannot find liners that fit. Yes, I did a Google search. Any help is appreciated.
I'm pretty sure they are Trax boxes made by SW Motech, sold by Twisted Throttle. Twisted Throttle sells liners for these boxes.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I used a regular ROOTS backpack in my Givi side bags on my trip. Easy to carry, lots of extra pockets and zippers etc.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm need liners for mine also. I haven't found the exact luggage anywhere.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
310 Posts
Exact fit liners are the Trax, but they are pricey for what they are. I've seen them first hand and went with standard roll top stuff sacks instead.

They are all available from Twisted.

·
Registered
536 Posts
1) Measure the interiors of the boxes.

2) Hit the nearest Big Lots, Home Depot or Lowes store. Scan the rectangular soft tool bags. Pretty good chance you'll find something that fits well.

I found mine at Big Lots for $15 each. Fits like a glove, strong and came with a strap.

·
Registered
187 Posts
take a look at RKA luggage. Nice company, nice peope.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Pics...

Had a few minutes to kill.

The $15 bag from Big Lots. Good, strong canvas with handles and a strap.
This holds clothes for a trip of whatever length, shower kit w/towel and a jet boil, coffee, etc.

Fits the small box perfect with 4 - 5" room to spare on top (or bottom if you so choose).
So of course the one for the bigger trax leaves even more room.

·
Adventure Traveler
285 Posts
Had a few minutes to kill.

The $15 bag from Big Lots. Good, strong canvas with handles and a strap.
This holds clothes for a trip of whatever length, shower kit w/towel and a jet boil, coffee, etc.

Fits the small box perfect with 4 - 5" room to spare on top (or bottom if you so choose).
So of course the one for the bigger trax leaves even more room.

Great find! Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
They're similar to canvas tool bags. I should've mentioned I found the bags in Big Lots "Gardening" section. And I've seen similar bags in actual gardening stores as well.

Takes a little time to hunt something down, but worth IMHO. Helps to have measurements in hand.

·
Registered
52 Posts
There's a cat on advrider that will make cordura bags to any size. Has some stock items but also does custom stuff. Can't recall the name or the thread at the moment. Pretty sure it's in the vendors section.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
72 Posts
Trax Box Liners

I got the Trax Liners with my boxes when I ordered them from TT, I've not used them yet, but they look very basic vinyl with a roll top, which would limit the amount that fits in the boxes.
As they were included for no extra charge, I'll keep them but if I'd paid I would have returned them.
At least they look waterproof.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I got the Trax Liners with my boxes when I ordered them from TT, I've not used them yet, but they look very basic vinyl with a roll top, which would limit the amount that fits in the boxes.
As they were included for no extra charge, I'll keep them but if I'd paid I would have returned them.
At least they look waterproof.
On that note-
I've been in a few torrential downpours without water getting in the boxes. Everyone else staying dry?

·
Registered
24 Posts
These appear to be the official bag liners for the Trax cases, not just the "dry liner bags". I dont see them on TT anywhere. Has anyone found these for sale in the States? I havent had any luck finding them yet. Reasonably priced for what they are i suppose.

DualSport Plus - TraX ALU-BOX motorcycle hard luggage by SW-MOTECH

·
Registered
45 Posts
Put your stuff in Wal-Mart bags. Label it, and be done.

Worked for me the last few decades! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts