StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I was one of the first bikes parked on the track each day (the very first on Friday). Black/sliver Vee with a Givi topbox.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It was very cool riding onto that track, including winding the wee up in second around the curve with my knee aiming at the ground.

We were parked just past halfway to the North end of the track, my matte silver 650 with Kappa side bags and my riding friend's blue 650 with Suzuki cases. I trust you kept your cool official Indy MotoGP sidestand pucks.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was very cool riding onto that track, including winding the wee up in second around the curve with my knee aiming at the ground.

We were parked just past halfway to the North end of the track, my matte silver 650 with Kappa side bags and my riding friend's blue 650 with Suzuki cases. I trust you kept your cool official Indy MotoGP sidestand pucks.
I was too stunned to find myself on the track on Friday to think about speed. Unreal to be tooling through the scene of Eddie Sachs's fatal crash and parking where Billy Vuckovich flipped over the wall. I was prepared on Sunday, and fulfilled my Walter Mitty dreams by doing the same thing you did. There didn't seem to be a posted speed limit. IMS really treated riders right at this event. The sidestand puck is on my garage wall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts