StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a suggestion for a backrest/tailpack. I noticed Suzuki has a soft tailpack, but would prefer a rigid one. This is the first street bike I have ever owned and am new to this scene. My wife refused to ride on it till I get some type of a backrest. :?

R

·
0 Posts
Touratech sells two really sweet ones made specifically for the V-Strom. There is info on their site at www.touratech.com. I do not currently know of any other V-Strom specific bags.
B.K.

W

·
0 Posts
Tail Pack

I have a Givi E460 hard case on the back of my 'Strom. I love it. I also have Givi's compact, top-opening E21 side cases on the sides. They're waterproof and stuff stays clean in them. I also like the fact that Givi parts out the entire case and doesn't rip you off on parts prices.

S

·
0 Posts
I can't find a pad for the Givi tail pack on the Touratech site. Do you have a hint as to where to find it on their site.

G

·
0 Posts
The mounting plate should be under Givi's hardware section. It's the universal mounting plate, at least in the States. I believe it's the same on Givi's Italian site as well.

W

·
0 Posts
Stinez said:
I can't find a pad for the Givi tail pack on the Touratech site. Do you have a hint as to where to find it on their site.
If you live in the States, check out Arizona Motorsports at www.azmotorsports.com as they have it and they're the only internet dealer approved by Givi last time I checked.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Stinez said:
I know this is a bit late (ok, so 3 years to be exact) but I have a new/never used Givi backrest for a topcase if you are still interested.... or still have the Strom... or are still married.... or....

Stromette

S

·
0 Posts
I too am looking for a backrest. Any knewer suggestions, as I have a 06 650.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts