StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a bunch of other bikes since I sold my DL1000 in 2008, I just bought a new 2014 650.

I look forward to catching up with the old Vancouver area riders again soon and meeting new ones!

I see the old "Breakfast club" has been in hibernation for a while...:bom_smug2:

Cheers,

Bryan

BC-0.65K now I guess...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Man,

I bought a 14 650 in August... Im in the YVR area as well. Cannot wait for the season to begin. It has been an expensive winter farkling her out! See you on the road!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Out riding the Abbotsford / Mission back roads last weekend. Keeping one eye on the road and one on the tach. It's not easy to keep it under 5000 rpm for break-in period. A lovely Feb. day at 15C.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It was good feeling getting past the break in. I think that it is time to insure mine seeing all this balmy weather we are having!

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Hey Bryan,

I knew you'd be back... I've still got the same silver 06 twin to your former Vee, up around 145000kms now. She's showing her age. I deliberately steered clear of the January bike show to avoid temptation.

The breakfast club has been defunct for some time. I think most of the regulars moved on. It kind of petered out and I got pretty busy with other stuff that occupies my weekends. I'm still commuting every weekday, and get a couple of off-road adventures in during the summer.

Up for breakfast and a ride some Sunday this spring. I've got some holidays coming at spring break.

After a bunch of other bikes since I sold my DL1000 in 2008, I just bought a new 2014 650.

I look forward to catching up with the old Vancouver area riders again soon and meeting new ones!

I see the old "Breakfast club" has been in hibernation for a while...:bom_smug2:

Cheers,

Bryan

BC-0.65K now I guess...

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Sounds good Dan! Nice to hear your doing well. Look forward to catching up and riding again soon.

Cheers!
I'm open to any day from March 8 to March 22, though some of those days will get booked up. I prefer the sun, but don't mind the rain.

Once Bryan picks a day, who else is in? (We used to have fairly regular Sunday morning rides based out of the lower mainland.)

Come on people, let's resurrect the Breakfast Club!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts