StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I've been on Stromtrooper (2005, or so)...have gone through an '04 DL650, '04 Tuono, 07 DL1000 and an '02 Bandit since then...just picked up a new '09 DL650 (orange) after a couple of years without a bike. Excited to have a 650 v-strom again, and looking forward to some Spring riding in Ohio!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Welcome back and nice collection of previous bikes. I spent the day last Monday exploring all the great roads around Hocking Hill SP. What a fantastic area. Even the roads I took to get there were great. :hurray: Ohio rocks!

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
We may now have enough troopers again in Central Ohio to have a tech day or meet and ride.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm definitely up for meet and rides/tech days. I went to a local tech day a few years ago and think you (Scarlett Harlot) were among those attending. I'm not quite sure who hosted, but I think it might have been Big B?...it was at a private residence in Westerville (off rt. 3). Did some wrenching, then we all went riding south. Good times!

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm definitely up for meet and rides/tech days. I went to a local tech day a few years ago and think you (Scarlett Harlot) were among those attending. I'm not quite sure who hosted, but I think it might have been Big B?...it was at a private residence in Westerville (off rt. 3). Did some wrenching, then we all went riding south. Good times!
If the host kept asking you to pull his finger is was Big B.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
smaher65;685371...just picked up a new '09 DL650 (orange) after a couple of years without a bike. Excited to have a 650 v-strom again said:
I'd welcome you back, but I wasn't here when you left.

You picked the right color, love that orange.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts