StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a super clean, nice DL1000 V-strom, it has always been stored indoors, the tires, chain, sprockets, and battery are all new. I have just added an external fuel filter conversion and serviced the bike. This bike has been babied and it shows!

The bike is mostly stock, but does have an SW Motech centerstand, a slightly taller windscreen, engine crash guards, and a nice lockable/removable trunk. Mileage is 29K . clean title in hand. This is a very very nice and well cared for bike.

$3500, clean title in hand, may consider some motorcycle trades , including off road bikes
00F0F_4JipwaUVwBi_1200x900.jpg
00L0L_dqdqo8PKzrO_1200x900.jpg
00c0c_2ofDa9LCYto_1200x900.jpg
00c0c_ic8fByBh2Ee_1200x900.jpg
00j0j_4XY7yLGbvGt_1200x900.jpg
01515_22pigpS00ND_1200x900.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I think these are also SW Motech crash bars. They allow for easier bodywork removal as compared to Givi bars

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yeah, it cost me $5!! what the heck. I guess I was spoiled by years of free craigslist
CL started charging the $5 listing fee to cut down on the spammers who were working hard to cheat people outta their money!!! I like CL much better now :cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CL started charging the $5 listing fee to cut down on the spammers who were working hard to cheat people outta their money!!! I like CL much better now :cool:
it has definately thinned out the useless scam ads, though they are still out there

·
Premium Member
2,796 Posts
It has helped "some" on the scammers "posting" fake ads, but does nothing for the dipschitz spammers that "reply" to the legit ads. I guess that will always be the case. And, it's only a few categories......cars/trucks/motorcycles/RV's. So, now all the "cheapscapes" who don't want to pay a measily $5 are posting their bikes for sale in the "motorcycle parts" section....which is free. The $5 charge has cleared the water in one category, but polluted it another category. Same with "trailers" (not RV trailers)........people are posting their RV's in the Trailer section, I guess to loophole paying $5....???

·
Registered
769 Posts
It has helped "some" on the scammers "posting" fake ads, but does nothing for the dipschitz spammers that "reply" to the legit ads. I guess that will always be the case. And, it's only a few categories......cars/trucks/motorcycles/RV's. So, now all the "cheapscapes" who don't want to pay a measily $5 are posting their bikes for sale in the "motorcycle parts" section....which is free. The $5 charge has cleared the water in one category, but polluted it another category. Same with "trailers" (not RV trailers)........people are posting their RV's in the Trailer section, I guess to loophole paying $5....???
I FLAG ⛳ every one I see in the hope that CL will take action and delete 'em.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts