StromTrooper banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,238 Posts
Ok, the X rays show all kinds of hardware to repair broken bones. Tie wraps among them. Metal plates and screws and cadaver bone to assist the repair and healing.
You'd be amazed at what actually happens in surgery. Wife has a bone condition called it osteopatrosis, hard bone, marble bone. Her bones show up in X rays and scare DR's. they think something is wrong with their machines.
At least he didn't use hose clamps. He kept insisting they were medical grade. I kept accusing him of going to Harbor Freight. Dr Hack was a good one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
2nd day out (still under COVID-19 restrictions), so another short ride to the shops and grandma . 30 min or so. The plastic ties are not melted or showing any sign of wear.
So far good.
Ah yes the guys from B&B replied to me "We have never had a issue been running the same mounting since 2006. The brackets design so that it will before any damaged is caused "
Have you meet anyone who had a problem with the engine, product of an impact , using the B&B bash plate. Maybe I am trying to solve a problem that won't happen.
I see that the bracket is very well made to break in any way though. Strange thing is, I am complaining about a very very good quality piece.
All in all, with the original bracket, any impact from under the bike will push the front cylinder up / backwards. If the bracket breaks (if it ever do), the plate will hit the exhaust pipe. May the engine be as strong as we hope it is, nothing will happen.
With the plate attached to the crash bars, the bars will absorb / suffer from the impact.
I rather replace the crash bars

21 - 23 of 23 Posts