StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the Tires on my 07 Wee and need to know what size tires it takes. I am not home and won't be for a few days but will be going to Chaparral Motorsports on Sunday and thinking of pulling the trigger on some Full Bore's. Right now I am running TKC 80's but have a 2 Week trip of all slab coming up that I want some more street oriented tires. Not even sure if the Full Bores are the way to go or do I go full street and get some Pilot 3's. Anyways I'm not home to see what size tires are on the Strom so I figured I would ask here what size I need to buy? I'd ask my wife to go look but I'm afraid she wouldn't be able to figure it out. :confused:

I never thought picking a tire would be such a hard thing. I have read every tire thread known to man and I think all I can really do is just choose something and hope it works out. I do want something that is not overly noisy and rough riding for this slab trip I have coming up though. I've hear great things about the Full Bore's but no one really says how they feel on the bike as far a noise and vibrations...

Also whichever I get I want to learn how to change it myself. I am thinking I will either buy some longer Motion Pro spoons and do it that way or buy the Harbor Freight tire changer and do it that way. Any suggestions? I have watched all sorts of video related to this also on Youtube. Zip Tie method, Cinch straps, Trash Bag method etc.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Front: ............
110/80R19
Rear: ............
150/70R17

1 - 3 of 3 Posts