StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post about my recent purchase experience at Avicious Cycle. Figured I'd put it in the Canada thread since it is a Canadian retailer for Twisted Throttle

I ordered up some GIVI sidecases, racks and crashbars for my Vee. I initially inquired about availability and all my emails were returned quickly. I was traveling to Toronto on business and wanted to drive to their store to pick everything up, so I got in touch with them about a week in advance to make sure everything was available. The side racks and crashbars were not in stock, but they ordered them up, and everything was waiting for me when I showed up at the store. Pricing was excellent, actually cheaper than what Twisted Throttle was advertising.

Friendly staff, nice little showroom about an hours drive on the 401 from Pearson airport.

Highly recommend them.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have purchased some items from them as well. Although stock took a little longer than expected with some items, the overall service was excellent. They are always the first place I look to for Twisted stuff in Canada.

Dual Sport Plus is also another excellent choice.

Pete

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I go there all the time... 15mins from where I live... Eric and his wife (the owners) are good people...:thumbup:

·
Administrator
13,731 Posts
I Have bought a fair amount from them and had it shipped. They have been good people to deal with and seem to try their best to take care of customers.

..Tom

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm pretty sure everything that is on my bike, that wasn't there when I bought it, I got at AVC. They have been good and it is a pretty nice location to ride to.

Cheers!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have purchased most of my mods from them. I find that they don't carry a great amount of inventory and often have to order what I need. This is the cheapest place I have found in my area to buy tires - just wish they would offer an install service for the tires. Eric, the owner is very knowledgeable and will go out of his way to help you.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
487 Posts
Just ordered a madstad and some rock straps from them and two days later its installed on the bike. Awesome service.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just ordered a madstad and some rock straps from them and two days later its installed on the bike. Awesome service.
Although I have never gone to them for tires, I bought other stuff from them at a show in Ottawa a few years ago. My brother has ordered from them. Good prices on much of their stuff. Helpful and friendly.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Roger That...Ordered Givi Cases from them and nothing but excellent service in all respects...:thumbup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have ordered a few things from there (madstad, no windscreen, rox straps, tires looking to get a few more things I really want a dual kickstand but I see they have gone up in price from when i made my list a year and a half ago

also looking at getting a BT helment setup for my GPS and music/phone

I agree they are absolutely great to deal with

jim

·
Registered
236 Posts
I placed an online order with them 8 days ago for front and rear brake pads for my Wee and all I have so far is an acknowledgement they have the order. They have not even taken the funds out of my account yet! Is this normal? Have delt online for other stuff at other sites and they usually ship within a day or so and if something is out of stock or on backorder they at least tell you!:headbang:

·
Registered
833 Posts
SOund to me that they have the order but they dont have the brakes pads in stock. Yes they should have told you.

·
Registered
236 Posts
As a follow up to my previous post, as of 4 PM yesterday aft, still nothing! Money still not taken out of acct. Am off work Tues and will call them if nothing herd by then!

·
Registered
162 Posts
My recent order had an item that required additional time to get in as it was not normally stocked. They indicated that the supplier had to be contacted to obtain a date.
Large part of the order was at my door really quick and billed according to contents. Long lead time item showed up a week later and the charge was only for that item.

I could of given them a quick e-mail to check up on it but, from I have read they will fill the order items and if and if an item is no longer available , they will contact you.

Your item will probably be at the door shorty.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I called them on Sat and they seemed very mistified and said they would look into it and phone me right back.:oops: About 5 min later I recieved the call and they were very apologetic and had a date for the delivery of my order. :hurray:I will not form an opinion, based on this incident, and in the near future I will place another order and give them another chance.:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was pleasantly surpised when my order arrived today! :hurray:Talking on the phone last Sat with Avicious cycle and they said to expect the order on the 20th!:thumbup: Will be placing another order soon!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts