• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 432 Posts

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Gegner said:
Good lord.. 52. I guess I'm an old fogie now. Bah... I refuse to accept that!!

Although, every Strom I've seen tooling around here in Southern California seems to have a mature looking 'kid' riding it ;) I hearby vote myself into that camp!

Ain't denial a hoot? 8)
Aw, you're just a young guy. Now, 54, that's old! :shock:

Imagine, you whippersnapper, I've been married longer than you have been alive! :p

Suzuki & Kawasaki - a nice mix!

·
Registered
137 Posts
26 with a DL650.

I think the thing is that it doesn't seem to be a well advertised bike, so the young'ns who make rush decisions don't know about it.

Plus, they're not as widely seen as things such as crotch rockets and cruisers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am 67 and I have a DL650 and a GL1800. I am not planning on getting rid of either one. One is for two up and the other is for me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got my Strom just a few months before hitting the big 30. First bike was an SV650S at age 28, and the Strom seemed like a very natural progression when I wanted something more comfy and slightly less sporty.

I still ride a "spirited" pace and ride the Strom like it IS a sport bike, but I'm not cramped up afterwards!

M

·
0 Posts
34 here with a silver DL650.

It's my...um....9th bike since I started riding at 19.

Alan

·
Registered
169 Posts
70 and still going strong

I'm 70 and just got an 04 DL1000 two weeks ago. I've already put almost 2000 miles on it and love it. I find a reason to ride it every day. I guess we'll have to add a 71-75 category to the poll because I'll still be riding it next year....and beyond.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Wow do I feel young after reading quotes from all you OLD guys. Just kidding. I got my Wee Strom when I was 22 and am almost 24 now. I wanted one when they first came out in '02 but had to wait till summer '04 to get it. I ride it everyday and got 5500 miles on it. I would have more miles on it but only live 4.9 miles from work. I may have find a job further away so I can ride it more.

S

·
0 Posts
yes, i'm 45 goin on 25. i ride w/ a bunch of youngsters on fri. nites, usually w/ my wife on back. we can still curve faster than most of em. but when i'm by my self, they don't stand but a half a chance :lol:

Q

·
0 Posts
I'm 58 and just put a deposit on my new DL1000K6 for delivery mid NOV.

It will join my GL1800A Wing. :wink:

I may be 58 but I sure don't act like it! :twisted:

E

·
0 Posts
Hi, Im new, im 31, and looking for a job couple hundreths miles away so i can ride it longer :D

41 - 60 of 432 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.