What is your age group

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 432 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where are the over 70'ers? I'm 74 and I'm not old. I think I have about 10 or 12 more good years on the K9 Wee and then I may buy a new one.:hurray:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
Where are the over 70'ers? I'm 74 and I'm not old. I think I have about 10 or 12 more good years on the K9 Wee and then I may buy a new one.:hurray:
I'm a few years away from that. I'm already in the wrong spot on the poll though.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Not young - Not old

Well, I'm just 62 years old and i hope to be riding for many years to come. How many? I don't know, but I'll ride on two wheels as long as my balance is good, then switch to a "hack" (sidecar setup) after that. :confused:
My goal is to ride "cross-country" during my 100th year on this earth, but just in case I don't make the "100th" goal, I'm planning a recon route in the next two years. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here I thought I was younger than most on one of these bikes (35) and now I know it's slightly true, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised at any age rider I find out there.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i'm only as old as i feel

i don't feel 64

butt, the numbers on my driver's license tell me i am

still skunking my 16 year old grandson, in the dirt

& still making leisurely 400+ mile days, on my wee

hope to ride many more years

sw

·
Adventure Traveler
293 Posts
56 In a few months.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
There is already plenty of data and this is not a discussion forum so I'm closing the thread.

421 - 432 of 432 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.